Monday, July 31, 2006

Just When I'm Feeling Human Again . . .

Just when I'm feeling like my old self, it's time to go back to camp! I took quite a few naps this weekend, and last night, after taking my normal Sunday afternoon siesta, I felt good again. More like me and less like a fuzzy-headed, confused monster. Saturday is still a blur (as is all of last week! LOL). Regular physical things made me tired, in addition to losing sleep last week. I must be getting old; I used to be able to miss sleep and just jump right back into the swing of things. Oh well! I should sleep better this week. Kitchen workers get to sleep in their own cabins, away from the kids.

Wes never loses sleep. That man could sleep through a tornado! He has the youngest teens this week. His decorating plans are Fishers of Men and The Red Green look. Not much spirituality in Red Green, but it'll be fun. There wasn't much spirituality in Pooh or a tea party, either. I don't know what he'll do for a third day. He has a quirky sense of humor, so there's no telling what he'll come up with.

When we get home on Friday, we should be home to stay. Wes mentioned a short vacation sometime in August, but that's still in the "maybe" stage. A lot depends on whether we have the money to take a break . . . say about 99.9% of it! LOL We'd like to go into the mountains and spend a few days at a cabin, with no phones, computers, TV, radio - just us and the bears. But we'll see. Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I pray your week at camp is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I know what you mean about feeling old! We've been back from the Vision Forum conference for two weeks now, and I just feel like I'm recuperating. I was wide awake, and my husband was snoring away. How do men do that???

    I hope you have a GREAT week and are able to take a vacation when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time and don't get too hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your week was good and praying you have another one.

    Hubby likes the Red Green show...he particularly gets cracked up at the "man prayer." LOL

    ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for you at camp!! I know what you mean though! I'll be keeping up with your blog. WATW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin