Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Canada Day!


Today is Canada's birthday! We celebrated with a picnic with another church, in a park here in North Vancouver. It's been a beautiful day, much nicer than last year. I think we've eaten till we're about to pop! I'll try to post some pictures later; right now I'm just tired and wanting to catch up on blogs, then I'll need to finish preparing for Sunday school tomorrow. We love our adopted country and its people, and we pray for a harvest of souls here! Continue to pray for Canada (and the US!) that God would send laborers into His harvest, and that those laborers would hear and answer His call!

By the way, Wes made the graphic above. Didn't he do a great job?! :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the pic! And Happy Canada day to you good folks too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting and just saying hi. I'll have to check out the links, thanks so much. Very nice site!
    A Happy Canada Day!
    God's blessings to you...
    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! Good job designing it! Happy Belated Canada Day to y'all !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin