Monday, July 10, 2006
Happy Birthday, Andrew!!!
Today is our son Andrew's birthday! He's turning 15, so I'll tell you 15 things about him . . .
1. He was born exactly one week past his due date (as were the other two).
2. He has always - always - been happy.
3. He had RSV when he was 5 months old, and spent 2 days in the hospital.
4. He is always singing something, whether serious or not. Sometimes he even makes up something to sing.
5. He whistles almost as much as he sings.
6. He has always enjoyed making noise (hence the singing and whistling).
7. He was saved when he was 8 years old.
8. He has worked on a bus route at our home church.
9. He is very good with kids - he acts goofy with them, and they love it.
10. He likes to prove his point, otherwise known as arguing! ;)
11. Although he likes to argue, he is obedient to us.
12. He loves to tease and pester his brother and sister - seems to give him a charge!
13. He loves Canada and has settled in remarkably well.
14. He loves computers and is becoming quite good at programming.
15. He loves his Mom! :)
The picture above was taken last summer. We need to take more pics, don't we?!