Monday, June 12, 2006

Stuff . . .

A new week! We had a good day yesterday at church. We had 6 visitors in the morning service and 2 in the evening service. We also had a Patch the Pirate performance last night. We've stretched out each month of Patch Club so that we can have a rehearsal time by adding a fifth Thursday night to each month. Since we don't have our own building, we have to take advantage of the times that we have our rooms. So Patch Club will stretch into summer this year.

Samuel and Andrew had some boys over tonight to watch the hockey game. Samuel was for Carolina, but of course, the other boys were for Edmonton. It made for some pretty lively discussion, to say the least! ;) I escaped and went to the library for a couple of hours! They're all outside playing basketball now, and Wes is "showing them how" to play (his words!).

Wow. This is a really stimulating post! LOL I'm having a serious case of the I-can't-think-of-a-thing-to-write's. So I'll just say I hope you have a good week. I'm enjoying others' blogs and getting inspiration from them. See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for the visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about having the "I-don't-know-what-to-write's". But it is good to just be able to read something new...and if it is something you've written...I'm gonna read it...no matter what it is. Oh yeah...hockey huh? I never got into hockey much. I will stick to baseball (even though the Atlanta Braves are stinkin' right now!!!). I like football too...but only when the Indianopolis Colts and Peyton Manning are playing. He is fun to watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I often have those moments. But I still enjoyed your post.
    Just keep trying! It'll come out of you eventually or something will happen when you least expect it and then it will really pour out of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been peeking at your blog lately, and I just wanted to let you know I've enjoyed my visits! My DH pastors a small IFB church, so I can relate to how excited you were to have so many visitors on Sunday, PTL!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin