Friday, June 16, 2006

Somebody Helped Me

Tori from A Home Away From Home helped me figure out how to post a linkroll. She pointed me to del.icio.us, which I had seen on Crystal's blog that I mentioned last night. I had played and played with it during my spare moments yesterday and couldn't understand how it was supposed to work. My mind must have been clearer today or something, because this time it clicked and I was able to install a linkroll from del.icio.us. You can see it in my sidebar between Blogs I Read and Favorite Links. Whenever I find something I want you to see, I'll just post it there and you can see it at your leisure. I'll go ahead an delete the Clip Blog from Bloglines. I didn't really want a third blog anyway! LOL

So thanks bunches to Tori! She saved the day!

3 comments:

  1. Susan,
    So glad you managed it. By the way it's Tori not Lori. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I JUST noticed that I put Lori instead of Tori. I will go and correct that right now. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo for Tori! :-)Glad you were able to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin