Thursday, June 01, 2006

More Grad Pics

For some reason, I could only post 3 pics on the previous post.

Here is Samuel giving his speech - just two graduates means both get to speak!

Samuel and Claudia with our pastor and his wife, Mickey and JoAnn Hollars:

Our family - me (Susan), Beth, Samuel, Andrew, and Wes (I'm the shorty in the family now!).

Samuel with his bus captain from our years at Baptist Temple, Bro. Anthony Davilla. Samuel loves Bro. Anthony and his family dearly, and he mentioned them in his speech. You could hear Anthony's wife crying! LOL Their little girl, Jacquelyn, was born 2 days after Samuel's 12th birthday, and the two of them have been best buddies ever since. She calls him Bubba, even though she has 3 big brothers of her own!



After the graduates received their diplomas, our pastor preached to them! You can hear his sermon here. Scroll down the page to Sunday evening, May 28th, and click on the link to download the sermon. On Sunday morning, Wes preached, so you can listen to his sermon too, if you'd like. These are two of my very favorite preachers! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Happymama6:10 AM

    Hi Susan, I'm cleaning my mother's house and thought I'd take a break to check out your blog. The pictures were good and I'm so glad you had a great time. Samuel looked happy to be a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I've got to get bloglines! I've got some catching up to do. Glad you're home! I'm off to read posts...including this one which I haven't read yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking family! You must be so proud. Congratulations to him and may God bless him as he pursues whatever it is he has been called to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the pics!! I'm sure it was a special evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to both of your favorite preachers..hehe..for a little while. Hubby came in with his little radio and drowned them out so I will finish later. They sounded great. It was neat to hear your husband mention you. It's so easy to forget how real the people behind the blogs are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin