This has been going around Blogland the past few days, so I'll jump in. Feel free to do it yourself, and let us know when you do!
1. FIRST NAME? Nancy – that was a surprise, wasn’t it?!
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but I’ve found out through research that I have a grandmother on my dad’s side named Nancy Ann, and a grandmother on my mom’s side named Anna Susan, but no one knew that when I was named.
Hmmm, where’s no. 3 gone?
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can’t remember the last time I really cried. I get teary-eyed over almost anything!
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, most of the time.
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef
7. KIDS? 3
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I’d like to think I would be
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just here online
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not real often, but I can get quite catty if I let myself.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola with raisins and nuts
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, not so much. Emotionally, fairly so.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOUR ITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate almond
17. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I care a bit too much what other people think.
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Granny.
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If there’s anyone left who hasn’t answered it yet, yes! LOL
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I’m wearing a peach skort and white tennis shoes
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Tuna salad, crackers, and a peach
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My son whistling
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Freshly mowed grass
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The mother of one of my Patch Club kids
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their personality
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I’ve seen it all over blog-dom the past few days, on the blogs of some of my favorite people!
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Iced tea
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Baseball
32. HAIR COLOR? Reddish-brown with the beginnings of some silver
33. EYE COLOR? Brown
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Steak
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings!
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from everyone except my dh and kids – both from them
42. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever wants to
43. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever doesn’t want to!
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A New Leaf (fiction by Thomas Kinkade – too fluffy), My Times (Canadian and world history from 1945-1995 by a prominent Canadian author – secular), and my Bible
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The missionaries sent out by our home church, custom-made by our church staff for Missions Conference, 2004
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Cheaper by the Dozen
47. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Birds, water fountain, wind whistling through the trees
48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Probably Jamaica
50. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing special – I can play the piano reasonably well, and I cook fairly well
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? April 13th in a Navy hospital in New England