Friday, May 05, 2006

ABC Meme

This one has been making the rounds in recent days, and I like it. I've been wanting to do it, but didn't have the time till this evening while I'm home alone.

Accent: Southern, thick enough to cut with a knife. Mix of SC and TX - I call it Texalina

Bible books I like best: Psalms, Ruth, Hebrews

Chores I Don't Care For: Ironing, cleaning the bathroom

Dog or Cat: I like both, but I'd be more likely to get a dog because we have family members who are allergic to cats and my husband doesn't like cats, to put it mildly!

Essential Electronics: Computer. Absolutely.

Favorite Cologne(s): I don't really have a favorite - never had the money to buy an expensive one

Gold or Silver: Gold - too fair for silver

Handbag I carry most often: In the winter a black one and in the summer a light crocheted one

Insomnia: Rarely

Job Title: Wife, Mother, Homemaker

Kids: Three teens: two boys and a girl

Living arrangements: Two-story townhouse in a big-city suburb. Not my dream house, but we enjoy living here

Most admirable trait: A tender heart

Naughtiest childhood behavior: Played hooky from school one day with a friend down the street - my mother caught us when we tried to sneak past my house . . . in broad daylight, running down the street! I also lied quite often because I was afraid to get into trouble.

Overnight hospital stays: Surgery on my foot at 12, each of the babies

Phobias: Vomiting

Quote: "I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." ~ Helen Keller

Religion: Bible-believing, born-again Baptist

Siblings: Two sisters, two brothers

Time I wake up: Usually around 7:00

Unusual talent or skill: I don't think I have any unusual talents or skills

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Beets

Worst habit: Procrastination

X-rays: Feet, lower back, left wrist

Yummy stuff I cook: Homemade pizza, garlic chicken, chicken potpie, apple pie

Zoo animal I like most: Lion - I love cats, and they're just giant kitties!

2 comments:

  1. Ah! someone else with vomiting phobia! It's a terrible bind isn't it? I also listed dentists on my Meme.

    How do you manage 2 blogs? You must be very organised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a vomiting phobia too!

    I'm afraid of dentists too Mrs. Blythe.

    I like this meme way better than the original one I saw. On the original one for the letter 'N' it had a disgusting question and for 'Z' it had 'Zodiac sign'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin