Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Time is Flying By!

This week has just flown by! I don't know where the days go. Monday was busy, yesterday we went on a stock-up shopping trip, today I've been busy putting away some of those groceries - shredding cheese, cooking chicken, etc. I'm almost glad we don't have church again till tomorrow night; it gives me a chance to slow down for a few minutes today!

There's not a lot going on that's worth blogging about, really. We did order Samuel's class ring this morning, our gift to him for graduation. He graduates May 28, in Ft. Worth. We're really looking forward to going back to Ft. Worth and seeing all our friends (and it shouldn't be TOO hot yet!). We'll be there over the Memorial Day holiday, and we're flying down on Wes's birthday. I really, really can't believe that my first baby is graduating high school already! This week went fast, and I'm telling you, in case you didn't already know it, the past 17 years have gone fast! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin