Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Taking Out Stitches

I ended up taking out a few stitches on my hummingbird project. I tried to work around them, but they were on an edge of one of the birds, and there were going to be some empty spots and/or the bird was going to be shaped funny. It was only about 10 stitches, and even then there was ONE stitch off - I was able to work around THAT one! I also got a lot done on that bottom bird, and I am falling in love with this piece. It's so simple and relaxing, and the colors are so beautiful to work with.

I stayed pretty busy today. I was cleaning up the living room and decided to do some extra vacuuming. Each step I took with the vacuum led me another step away from the living room, and I ended up going down the hall and up the stairs too. After lunch, I made a menu and grocery list for the next week, then did some grading and guiding before Wes and I walked to the little mall to go to the post office and the farm market. Everything was all in a day's work, but it just seemed busy. I love the routineness (is that a word?!) of being a wife and mother. Each day is basically the same, but there are new things to do each day that make each day unique.

It's late and tomorrow's grocery day, so I'd better head to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Susan!

    I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog! May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin