Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Found It!

I found the scarf I made last fall! It was in the hall closet, where we not only hang our coats, but where we also keep our hymn books and other supplies for church. My scarf was on the floor behind a packed up playpen that we haven't needed at church in a while. I grunted and stretched to feel behind it at the far side of the closet, because I distinctly remember putting it on a hanger just above that playpen the last time I wore the scarf. There it was, and here it is!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it, Susan!!! I'm a bright colors kind of person, so the red is gorgeous! Glad you found it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan!

    I'm happy you found your scarf, I can't stand it when I know I have something but can't find it! Good for you! (o:

    I took the plunge and started my own blog tonight, so if you get a chance, stop on by.

    http://be-not-conformed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found it..It looks really pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my new blog and for leaving such a great comment! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out so pretty! I like how it has the little flecks of color in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really nice! I like bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scarf if beautiful! Do you knit or crochet? I am a learning to crochet and would like to make a scarf with the fun yarn.

    Blessings,

    Angela (from Mrs. Catherine's list)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the compliments, ladies! Angela, I crochet. I tried to learn to knit once, and I must not be coordinated enough! LOL I may try again, but for now, I like crochet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin