Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Sister's Birthday is Today!

Today is my youngest sister Rebekah's birthday!!! I was married 3 months before Rebekah was born, so we've never even lived in the same house together, and most of her life I've lived far away from her. Although she and I have different mothers and have never lived together, we resemble each other in our mannerisms quite a bit. I guess that means we act like our dad? Once, when I was visiting in SC, someone mistook me for her at church. I thought that was quite funny - at the time, she was 13, so either she looked 33 or I looked 13! LOL

Rebekah is living at home with our parents, helping them with their Spanish ministry. She plays the piano and sings beautifully, although she's never had lessons. She also decorates cakes with great talent! Her favorite little buddy is Seppi, her 10-year-old Maltese dog. She's had him since he was a tiny puppy, and he's like a part of the family now. Rebekah, we love you and are so proud of the young woman you've become! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, such a pretty girl! Her big sister is too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHe looks like a sweet young lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin