Monday, December 05, 2005

Some Pics From Our Holiday

I want to share some of the pictures from our holiday with you. I'm so proud of my family! These are not professional pictures at all, remember; you may notice some distractions if you look closely! They just add a little more interest! LOL

First, I'll introduce you to my parents and siblings. In this picture, from the left is my brother, Jason; my sister, Rebekah; my dad, Jack and my mom, Patty; me; my sister, Robyn; and our brother Ben is in front. All of us are in the ministry in some way. Jason is a pastor, Rebekah and Ben live with our parents and help them in the Spanish church my dad pastors, and Robyn and I are married to missionary pastors.


Here's a picture of those of us who are married, with our spouses. Jason's wife is Deanna, Robyn is married to Clark, and there's my Wes with me!


Here are my parents with their 13 grandchildren (more in the future, we hope!). Wes and I have 3, Robyn and Clark have 7, and Jason and Deanna have 3. Our Samuel is the oldest at almost 17, and Jason's little Jonathan is the youngest at 11 months. We have a large ratio of girls to boys - 9:4. Our oldest nephew, James, and our younger son, Andrew, had a great time together. James is the only boy in his family, with 6 sisters!

We all had dinner at my brother Jason's house on Thanksgiving. There were 23 of us there, and it was noisy, but we had a great time. After dinner, there were a couple of games going, all the little girls were playing in one of the bedrooms, a couple of the boys were playing video games, and we mamas sat and talked between running after little ones (the other mamas did all the running, since my "littles" are big now). This is the first time our entire family has been together in 9 years, so we had lots of catching up to do! Here's the main table with quite a few of us still gathered round.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice visit with your family. My Momma comes from a big family too. She is the youngest of 5 kids and between them all, there are 20 grandkids and soon to be 9 great-grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these pictures! I love the reflection of all the photographers in the mirror too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin