Friday, December 16, 2005

Samuel's Birthday Gift


We got Samuel a Canucks hoodie for his birthday. He'd mentioned a jersey, but those things are terribly expensive - more than we spend for birthdays! So we found the hoodie and felt it was a reasonable price. As he was opening it, he thought it was a sweater, but when he saw it was a Canucks item, he was beaming! He's becoming quite the hockey fan, living among Canadians as we do, and he and his friends have been taking turns meeting at each others' houses to watch the games. Now he can wear his hoodie and be a real Canucks fan!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! :) Justin just bought one it was a rip curl whatever..but they sure are nice for light weight warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like my kids have really taken a liking to hoodies lately. I'd never noticed them till recently. I like them because they're light enough to keep on when you're inside, like at the store, but warm enough to be out for a bit if it's not too cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin