Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Computer is Officially Dead!

It appears to be dead, anyway. It's at the doctor right now, getting a new brain. Wes took the hard drive out and there was something tinking around in there, so he's pretty sure the hard drive is dead. The doctors are seeing if they can retrieve all the info in its brain. If not, then I've just learned a major lesson on backing up my computer periodically. If they can . . . praise the Lord! And I've just learned a major lesson on backing up my computer periodically! So, I will be online a mere fraction of a fraction of the time I normally am. Which is good. I've been praying for the Lord to show me how to manage my time better, so He killed my computer. When I get it back, I will (hopefully) have learned a little about time management too. Be careful what you pray for . . . make sure you want it, no matter how the Lord sees fit to give it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin