Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!!



I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and publicly thank God for His Unspeakable Gift, His son, Jesus. He was born to die, to make the payment for my sins. When I repented of my sins and asked Him to forgive me, I trusted in that payment that He made when He died. According to the Bible, I now have a home in Heaven and a Friend to be by my side through life. This is undoubtedly the greatest gift I've ever received, and I praise God for it! I hope that you've received God's gift. It's for you too! If you haven't, you can read about how to accept it here. What better time than Christmas to make sure that you will go to Heaven?!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Susan! I've sure enjoyed meeting you and your family through your blog.

    And I agree--what an Unspeakable Gift God's Son was to us! I hope you enjoy celebrating His birth today with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too. God is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin