Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Friends on Furlough

My best friend's youngest sister and her husband are missionaries in South Africa, and they're home on furlough for a few months. I've introduced them to you before during my week of modest dress pictures. Well, I got some good comments that week on the Shifletts' pictures, so I thought I'd post the link to their updated picture page, so that you can see them at home on furlough . . . still modestly dressed and having a ball! Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you'll see the new picture links in red. Oh, and on the Family Revival page . . . the picture of Mr. and Mrs. Young and their 5 children . . . their daughter Deborah is my oldest and dearest friend! We've known each other since our dads were in Bible college together. We've been told that it's been 30 years now, but you can't tell it by looking at us! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Susan! Love the pictures! Thats how my girls look i the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin