Saturday, December 03, 2005

Blogs of Beauty Nominee


Before I left for our holiday a couple of weeks ago, I told you about Sallie's Blogs of Beauty Awards. The nominees and finalists are all in, and it turns out that my blog was a nominee in the category of Best Meet for a Mocha! I'm honored to be a nominee - thanks to whoever you are! If you ever find yourself in Vancouver, look me up and we'll definitely have a mocha together - my treat! Oh, and don't forget to drop by Two Talent Living and vote for your favorite blog in each category.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who else nominated you, but I did. I really enjoy reading your blog! You're so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    No...I didn't nominate you. But I wish I had.

    Your blog is the first place I even heard about the Blogs of Beauty...and I was excited to vote for some of my favorites.

    Trouble is...I totally forgot all about it...until it was too late!
    So you could have had my vote, too!

    But...I'll take you up on the offer of getting together for a hot chocolate maybe if I'm ever your direction. That's a BIG "if" but there's no harm in wishing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin