Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Today is My Dad's Birthday!

I'm so proud of my dad! As I was growing up, he taught me many things - honesty, perseverance, humility, diligence, humor, faithfulness, loyalty - and he taught them not just by his words, but by his life. He has been saved for almost 34 years; I barely remember him before he was saved! There have been some discouraging times in his life, just like everyone else's, but although I've seen him discouraged, I've never seen him quit. My children have a prime example of a godly man in their Granddaddy; we have a goodly heritage! So Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he has a good b-day! My youngest brother's b-day is today too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin