Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Have to Apologize!

November is THE birthday month in my family, yesterday being the lead-off birthday. I had plans to post about it here, but the time just simply got away from me, as it has today. That's what I have to apologize about. I didn't forget - she heard from me yesterday - but I didn't get here to post till now. Oh, and our internet was down all last evening and much of today, so that's part of the reason too.

November 2nd is my mom's birthday. I've only known her for 23 years. Aren't we young? LOL This mom is my stepmom. We don't normally call each other "step-", but sometimes we have to to explain the relationship. My dad met my mom, Patty, shortly after my mother passed away. Patty had been widowed for several years, and had two children herself, 2 and 4 years younger than I am. It was love at first phone call, almost, for my dad and mom! They were married a few months later, in February, 1982. She and my dad have made a happy life together, and I'm glad that we're family! So, Mother, I want to publicly wish you a Happy Birthday and wish you all of God's blessings for the coming year! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin