Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Faith Music Missions

I've become an affiliate with Faith Music Missions of Evansville, IN. There's a link in my sidebar to the left to either go to FMM's music and book store or to search the music store. The music here is by independent Baptists, not as well-known as others, but good music nonetheless. One of the tapes available is the music of a friend of mine, Joyce Kiefer, a pastor's wife in GA, entitled Jesus is Precious. Take a minute to look around FMM, especially if you love conservative, old-fashioned, Christian music that honors the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. I think I've told you this before, but we love FMM! We have alot of their music. Our church even has a CD that they made with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin