Wednesday, October 12, 2005

October 12, 1984



Twenty-one years ago today, Wes and I were married. Where did all those years go? It just doesn't seem possible that it's been 21 years already. I've tried to think of a fitting tribute to my husband, but I can't put into words the love that I have for him. He has been so patient and loving with me, even when I have been hard to love. We're committed to each other, no matter what comes into our lives. We began with that commitment; even at the young age of 19, we knew that this was for life. The past 21 years have had their share of hard times, but there have been far more good times. I'm always looking forward to what our future holds, and I can't wait to see what the next 21 years brings! I love you, Wesley!

"Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be . . ."
~~Robert Browning~~

5 comments:

  1. Rachel9:05 AM

    Happy Anniversary from Courtney's Momma! I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your sweetie. Lord willing, my "honskins" and I will celebrate 25 years next July. It sure doesn't seem like that long....SOMEBODY is getting older! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, Susan!

    Hope your day is fun--do something special (so you can blog about it). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY SOUL THAT IS SO SWEET!!!! Sniff, sniff. What a testimony, Susan! I gotta go get a hankie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture!
    How sweet! I need a hankie too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin