Saturday, October 08, 2005

Looking For Nice Culottes?

My good friend, Chris of Mom of 9's Place, has just opened her sewing business online! She's starting with basic culottes in one style and color for now, but she plans to expand to modest skirts, dresses, and jumpers, too. If you're looking for some good culottes for yourself or your daughters, please stop by MyCulottes and see what Chris has to offer. You'll get quality work and you'd be helping a godly family to boot! Is this an advertisement? You betcha! ;) More like a Public Service Announcement, though! LOL I'm not being compensated, other than the blessing of helping a good friend!

1 comment:

  1. I was at Chris' house last Monday, and saw these in person. They are really nice! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin