Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I've Been Tagged . . . Several Times

I'll do the 23rd post thing first, then I'll do the other one in another entry. I've never been tagged before, so I'm not real sure exactly what to do other than copy the directions for the tag and answer the questions. So here goes!

1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Here is the fifth sentence of my 23rd blog entry:
"Depending on what repairs it needs, it could get more expensive, but I'd have my own machine back."
What does this say about me? Maybe that I'm always counting my pennies? Seems like life is always about how much it costs!

Almost forgot to tag five other people (but I'm not sure I know five other bloggers who haven't been tagged already!)

Melissa
Jennifer
Nikki
Sarah
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin