Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another Tag

Mrs. Happy Housewife tagged me the other day. This was my very first tag, and I wasn't sure exactly what to do, but she said just copy and paste, and fill in my own answers. I know I can do at least that! So here we go:

5 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:

1. Learn to play the flute
2. Learn to decorate cakes
3. Learn to compose musical arrangements
4. Take a trip by train
5. Get a cat

5 Things I Can Do:

1. Play the piano
2. Bake
3. Spell well
4. Drive a car with a stick shift (thanks, Daddy!)
5. Flare my nostrils (thanks again, Daddy!)

5 Things I Can’t Do:

1. Wiggle my ears
2. Say the word "rural"
3. Swim
4. Get rid of my southern accent
5. Write music


5 Things That Attracted Me to My Husband:

1. His patience
2. His calmness
3. His height
4. His voice
5. He liked me!

5 Things I Say the Most:

1. That drives me up the wall!
2. Time to eat!
3. I'm sorry!
4. It'll be alright!
5. Y'all

5 Celebrity Crushes:

These will date me horribly!

1. Donny Osmond
2. Parnell Roberts - Adam on Bonanza
3. Jon on CHIPS
4. Prince Andrew
5. Sean Connery


5 People I’d like to tag:

1. Tammy
2. Carolyn
3. Nikki
4. Deb
5. Jamie

3 comments:

  1. I could identify with some of those picks, Susan...like the Bonanza crew! And not being able to lose my southern accent!

    I'll try and post my list in the next day or two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to make a correction on those celebrity crushes - I meant Jon on Chips, and not Ponch! LOL I never liked the "cute" guys that all the other girls liked. I always preferred the quieter ones. And forgot about ALL of them once I met my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee hee, giggle, snicker.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin