Friday, August 26, 2005

Menus 4 Moms

Do you struggle with planning meals for the week and getting dinner on the table? I've made a meal plan and grocery list since Wes and I were first married to save myself the agony of spending $$$ at the grocery store and still not having everything I need for the week. I was a pro at that! I plan my meals on Wednesday and shop on Thursday. I found a site recently called Menus 4 Moms which basically does the planning for you. You get a weekly menu plan in your e-mail, with a link back to the recipes for the main dishes. You also get tips for planned leftovers and preparing ahead, both for the freezer and for the day. I've subscribed to it for a while just to give myself some new inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin