Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Here's the Skort I Made for My Daughter



I wanted to show some pictures of how my daughter's skort turned out, but just today got around to making pictures. She wore this one and the other one I made at camp all week, and she was able to participate in all the activities modestly, without worrying about the legs being too big and riding up, while at the same time looking like a young lady. I really love this pattern; it was easy to make - I think from start to finish each one took about 5-6 hours total. The only handwork was on the waistband. The legs and panel hems are finished on the machine!

This picture shows the back - it looks just like a skirt!

And this picture shows the front, with the panel pulled back to show the "shorts" underneath.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:51 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin