Words That Inspire

I love to collect quotes that inspire me. Here are a few that I especially love.

I long to accomplish a great and noble task; but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.
Helen Keller


The secret of Christian quietness is not indifference, but the knowledge that God is my Father, He loves me, I shall never think of anything He will forget, and worry becomes an impossibility.
Oswald Chambers


The golden rule for understanding in spiritual matters is not intellect, but obedience.
Oswald Chambers


Satan trembles when he sees the weakest saint upon his knees.
William Cowper


God never gives us discernment in order that we may criticize, but that we may intercede.
Oswald Chambers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Week of Modest Dress

Building An Effective Scripture Journal

Meet My Bible