Friday, July 15, 2005

Our Group Arrived Safely

Our college group arrived safely yesterday afternoon. All my plans seem to be working out; nothing has gone terribly wrong yet, anyway! Today I'll marinate pork chops while we go to the mountains to play. We're taking hoagies and chips for lunch, then grilling those chops when we get home. In true Vancouver fashion, it's been a beautiful week till the day we choose to go to the mountains, then it rains!

For cleaning, my daughter is my primary helper in the kitchen. My older son is keeping an eye on the bathrooms, and my younger son is vacuuming and keeping an eye on the trash cans. It's nice to have kids old enough to take responsibility for some things to free me up to take care of our guests! And all that training does pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a minute to read my ramblings and leave a comment! I appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin